-
October 25th, 2004, 10:53 PM
#181
Inactive Member
That may be true, but I will miss my Shotguns No Shields games. Especially KOTH, Wizard. That game is awesome for anywhere from 2-16 players.
-
October 25th, 2004, 11:06 PM
#182
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, i guess Bungie didnt want to give us the same experiences, however good they may have beem, they're focusing on creating many more. I imagine there will be mods which'll enable us to change the settings back to the old Halo style, and maybe use some older levels, all downloaded through Xbox Live.
Well, thats what i'd do if i were Bungie.
-
October 26th, 2004, 12:10 AM
#183
Inactive Member
True, I would really like to see HeH, Death Island, Danger Canyon, and a few more classic maps, especially those for the PC to be downloadable.
-
October 26th, 2004, 12:22 AM
#184
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh yes.
Im also glad they've allowed up to 16 Xbox's to hook up on a LAN. I always felt it was limiting sharing a screen with 3 other people, but now we can get everyone who owns an Xbox together, along with Tv's, and pretty much have 1 or 2 per TV.
Considering i know exactly 5 people with Xbox's, and have a 6 port hub, one of which will lead to the computer running XBC, theres a lot of fun to be had. I might have to buy the XBC pro service, since i may have to use the Multibox feature to compress all the Xbox data when i go online.
-
October 26th, 2004, 01:33 AM
#185
Inactive Member
That's probably a good idea. I know at least six of my friends have the Box so it'll be about the same for us. Of course I have a four port router, but they all have HUBs and routers so we can make a giant network and I might have to buy a 100ft Ethernet Cable, but that'll be fine.
Neat Halo 2 fact:
The Overshield Cave in Blood Gultch now has water in it, in addition to the Overshield, along with three different ways to get into it.
-
October 26th, 2004, 04:25 PM
#186
Senior Hostboard Member
I always find the TV's to be a problem. Getting 5-6 decent sized Tv's in one house could be tricky. No doubt, it'd be worth it though.
-
October 27th, 2004, 01:23 AM
#187
Inactive Member
Well I never have a problem with TVs, since we have five in the house and two down at the car lot, plus a lot of friends have them.
-
October 27th, 2004, 10:36 PM
#188
Senior Hostboard Member
Ok, I had a 13 player LAN yesterday, with 4 xbox's present. Its the most successful one we've had, and we're considering it the games final send-off before the sequel takes over our lives on the 11th.
Speaking of which, me, Xhell and Psy all pre-ordered our copies today, so excitement is definately building; its exactly 2 weeks to go!
...I cant believe i pre-ordered an FPS...
-
October 28th, 2004, 12:00 AM
#189
Inactive Member
Not a FPS, but THE FPS.
Sounds like it was a fragtastic time. Friday a friend is coming over and we're going through all of Co-Op on Legendary.
-
October 28th, 2004, 12:23 AM
#190
Senior Hostboard Member
Awesome, im still tackling it on one player. 3/4 there now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks